After growing up in Mississippi, where I think it snowed only a handful of times in my entire life, I love living in North Carolina, where it has snowed every year that we've been here! This year, it's snowed twice already. I honestly don't think that I will ever get tired of snow (unless we move somewhere where it snows A LOT). And Kirby feels the same way! He could play for hours in the snow and seems completely oblivious to the cold. It started snowing here yesterday around 5:30 and continued throughout the night and for most of today. We have about 7 inches in our front yard right now (which means that Kirby is almost buried in it!). I normally work on the weekends, but considering that our driveway, street, and the main road are all covered in snow, this weekend has officially been declared a "snow weekend"! I'm looking forward to curling up with a good book and spending some quality time with Walker and Kirby. And, of course, playing in the snow!
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Snow Day!
After growing up in Mississippi, where I think it snowed only a handful of times in my entire life, I love living in North Carolina, where it has snowed every year that we've been here! This year, it's snowed twice already. I honestly don't think that I will ever get tired of snow (unless we move somewhere where it snows A LOT). And Kirby feels the same way! He could play for hours in the snow and seems completely oblivious to the cold. It started snowing here yesterday around 5:30 and continued throughout the night and for most of today. We have about 7 inches in our front yard right now (which means that Kirby is almost buried in it!). I normally work on the weekends, but considering that our driveway, street, and the main road are all covered in snow, this weekend has officially been declared a "snow weekend"! I'm looking forward to curling up with a good book and spending some quality time with Walker and Kirby. And, of course, playing in the snow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
just finished taking Beau on a walk through the neighborhood and he absolutely loved playing in the snow!! Hope Kirby had a blast!!
ReplyDeleteHey Kathy, I will read your blog!!! You are not alone!! (re: julie and julia!! ) Have fun w/ it, I look forward to keeping up w/ you.
ReplyDelete