Friday, October 1, 2010

Recap


So, yeah, I can't keep up with a blog. We're going to do a brief recap of what happened over the past few months, then move on to today.
March - we went to Nicaragua, which was amazing. We surfed in the Pacific Ocean (and yes, I stood up on the surfboard), climbed a volcano (above), and went volcano boarding down the 41 degree slope of the volcano. My brother also got married!

April - Hmm. As far as I can remember, nothing exciting happened.

May - Walker graduated from law school! We also spent a week at the beach in Destin, FL.

June - I got a new job! I'm now a full-time librarian. Walker also began studying for the NC bar.

July - Walker continued to study for the NC bar. Every day. He took the bar at the end of the month. I also went to MS for a family reunion and my grandfather's 90th birthday celebration.

August - School began, and so did the craziness that comes with it! Also, Walker found out he passed the NC bar! So, the job search began...

September - BIRTHDAY MONTH! We went to the mountains with our best friends Kate and Barrett to celebrate, and I got to do lots of shopping! I also taught lots and lots of classes. Walker became my full-time house hubby. It's been very nice not to have to come home to dirty dishes...

This brings us to today, October 1. Walker's birthday is coming up and it's also Cardigan Month! I'll be wearing a different cardigan each weekday during the month of October. Why? Because that's how many cardigans I have. I love them. Each and every one. So be on the lookout for my collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment